February 18, 2013

Listen

I bought this sign early 2000.  My sense was I needed to stop.  I needed to listen.  I needed to slow down but felt helpless in the effort.  The Spirit whispered to me.  I could not hear but I knew.  I put this sign by my kitchen window.  I had trouble hearing.  I wanted to be reminded.  I was missing something.  I felt the Holy Ghost pulling me.  Prompting me.  Be still.  The Spirit was leading me.  The noise was so loud.  What seemed to be true was not.  I searched.  I was confused but not.  In Sunday's classes I was reminded of the help I received from Heaven.  I was also reminded of the help I continue to receive from Heaven.
Today.  Everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. "Be still my soul" I love these types of moments. When we need revelation often times we focus too much on what we want instead of being still and listening to what God wants.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Daily Posts