- Vitamin C. Immune system boost.
- Heart diseases. Prevents coronary heart & cardiovascular.
- Low in calories. 70-100 calories. Reduce sugar craving.
- Prevents cancers. Yes plural. Colon, prostate & breast.
- Cholesterol. Reduces bad and increases good.
- Tooth decay. Juice from apples kills up to 80% of bacteria.
- Brain disease. Protects brain cells. Prevents Alzheimer's.
- Healthier lungs. Respiratory problems, including asthma.
- Taste great. Natural Food. Gift from Heavenly Father.
I started eating apples 7 months ago. I am trying to eat an apple every day. I discovered a new apple. New to me. Honeycrisp. New amazing over the top good. Delicious. Developed by the University of Minnesota in 1960. Released for sale 1991. I learned about delicious Honeycrisp apples in 2012. Will eating Honeycrisp apples keep the doctor away? Maybe. Maybe yes.
Want to giggle?